A thuismitheóirí / chaomhnóirí,
Táimse ag lorg cabhrach uaibh arís!!!. Mar is eol daoibh, bíonn margadh geimhridh againn gach bliain. Is seans é do na páistí a gceirdeanna a ndíol. Bíonn seastáin eile againn: leabhair, cácaí, bric-a-brac. Bheinnse buíoch do thuismitheoirí a bheadh sásta cabair a thabhairt le hearraí a dhéanamh sna ranganna nó le smaointe ceirdeanna a thabhairt dúinn. Táimid ag súil le margadh iontach ach tá cabhair gach éinne uainn ionas go n-éireoidh linn.
I’m looking for you help once again !!! As most of you are aware we hold a craft fair every December where the children display and sell some crafts. This year’s fair will take place on Friday 4th December. We also have a book stand, a cake stand, bric a brac stand, cafeateria, various other stall holders and various other activities such as face painting nail varnish.
I would also like to ask for help from parents who could
- help out with art & craft, or
- would have ideas for items the children could make,
- would make cakes for the day,
- would help out on the stalls,
- would be able to get spot prizes,
- would donate unwanted books or bric a brac
- any other help you might be able to offer.
On previous years the fair has been a huge success where we have bought much needed equipment for the children. We are hoping this year will be an even bigger success but we need everybody’s help.
The following items are required if you have any at home.
- Empty jars
- Old Christmas decorations, cards, wrapping paper etc.
- Old costume jewellery
- Any flowers or greenery that could be used in flower arranging
- Any unwanted candles
- Fabric, buttons, cotton wool etc
- Any spot prizes you might be able to get.
- Bric & Brac
- Good Toys
- HELPERS FOR THE DAY
Thanking you once again for your continuing support.
Go raibh maith agat, Lisa.